Management Development Programme (MDP) is a uniquely designed programme for aspiring young professionals, the first of its kind in India. The program employs a transformative leadership approach that combines perspective building, skill development and hands on experience in different aspects of managing programs, projects and institutions. Driven by Trancivic’s vision of “Making change happen”MDP focuses transforming an ordinary student into an extraordinary professional with the right ‘heart -set’, ‘mindset’ and ‘skill set’. MDP is a residential program and will be organized in Trancivic’s training centre in Kerala.
Why you should apply:
- An entry point for students from diverse backgrounds into the development sector which includes international aid agencies like United Nations, World Bank, Asian Development Bank etc.
- Immense exposure with opportunity to network with ministers, MPs/MLAs, IAS/IPS officers, Policy Experts, Media practitioners, NGO leaders
- A 12 month learning curve with mentoring from a senior leader
- Monthly training programs in Public Policy, Governance, Advocacy, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Budget Tracking etc.
- Hands-on experience in cross-functional projects with global teams
- Placement assistance guaranteed
- Facilitate opportunities to make informed decision on career options and potential
- Access to a state of the art library
- The programme will be facilitated by some of the most experienced and respected leaders, those who combine professional excellence with high quality leadership
- Full and partial fellowships available based on merit to meet living expenses
John Samuel is an internationally acclaimed leadership mentor, trainer, governance and public policy expert and institution builder. He was formerly the Global Head of the Global Programme on Governance Assessment of UNDP and the International Director of Action aid International. He has conducted capacity development sessions for nearly 8000 people across 60 countries.
Other Prominent Mentors
Padmashree N R Madhava Menon, Founder Director NLSIU, Bangalore
Ajit Joy, ex-IPS & Country Manager, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
Jagadanand , Chief Information Officer, Odisha
Jacob Punnoose, ex-DGP and the State Police Chief, Kerala
Gouridasan Nair, Kerala Bureau Chief of The Hindu
P.H Kurian IAS, Principal Secretary (Industries & IT), GoK
C.P John, General Secretary of the Communist Marxist Party
Kaviraj Nair, Vice President – Corporate Planning and Development at IBS
Dr. C.T Aravindakumar, Professor & Director, School of Environmental Sciences, MGU
Dr. Abraham George, Former principal of Mar Thoma College, Thiruvalla
Dr.Cyriac Mathews, Former principal of University College, Thiruvananthapuram
Dr. Madhusoodanan Nair, Former principal of Govt Arts College, Thiruvananthapuram
Trancivic’s campus is nestled in an idyllic setting at the hinterlands of Thiruvananthapuram. The insulated environment from the hustle and bustle of the city provides for a refreshing and congenial learning space. It an hour and half drive from the city and also has close proximity to green tourist attractions.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for highly ambitious and responsible post graduates/exceptional graduates with a drive to excel. We accept students from all backgrounds including management, engineering, arts, humanities and science provided they have a passion to learn. You need to be capable of taking on challenging positions early in your career and show us that you can adapt well to different work situations. All recruitment will be based on merit through an online test and interview.